Sunday, February 13, 2011

Copied from convention swap

I received the bottom card at convention last year, the wonderful lady who swapped with me didn't have her name on her sample or I would have given her credit for it. Her design has been on my desk since I got home from UT. If it is your card on the bottom please leave me a message, your work was so inspiring and finally I got the chance to copy your idea and make it my own. I love cherry cobbler and early espresso, so I went with them for my colors. I hope you all enjoy my cased card. It's a little more work than most cards but worth it. I hope everyone will give the brick wall look a chance. Thanks for stopping by to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing something I love

I love sharing Stampin' Up! if you have that passion and want to do what I do, I am here to help! Join my team and be part of my stampin' family.